The breakdown of a relationship or marriage can be stressful and traumatic and affect all family members including children and other relatives.
Our aim is to provide practical advice, focussed on your particular needs. We aim for our clients to reach a resolution of these difficult situations, endeavouring to minimise emotional and financial costs in the process.
Areas of Practice
- Marriage and de facto relationships
- Property and financial settlements (married, de facto and same sex couples)
- Children and parenting issues
- Child support and maintenance
- Intervention orders
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements